Tirosint is available by ordering through our Tirosint Direct Program from participating pharmacies at a significantly reduced price. There are two convenient options for ordering:
For first-time orders, please follow the instructions below:
You order: To order Tirosint yourself, you must contact one of the participating specialty pharmacies listed below to register, and learn how to fax or mail your prescription to start the ordering process.
Your doctor orders: Your doctor can submit your Tirosint prescription by faxing or electronically transmitting your prescription to one of the pharmacies listed below. Fax numbers and instructions for physicians to submit prescriptions electronically can be found at the respective pharmacy websites.
After your prescription has been transmitted to one of the pharmacies listed above, you will be contacted by phone to verify your name, address, and credit card information. In most cases, you will receive a call from one of our mail-order pharmacies within 24 hours. Customer service representatives will be available to answer your questions and to explain the ordering process, including how you can use your health insurance to help pay for Tirosint.
If you need additional information or have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888-664-5427
Frequently Asked Questions
Why use Tirosint Direct?
- Participating mail order pharmacies will offer the lowest out-of-pocket option to fill your prescription.
How much will I pay using Tirosint Direct?
- Never pay more than $65 for a 1-month supply, or $120 for a 3-month supply.
How will I get my medication?
- Your prescription will be delivered by mail right to your door! It usually takes 2-3 days after your order has been placed.
Can I use my copay card?
- Yes! All approved copay cards will be used to lower your cost to as little as $25 per month, or to pay a maximum of $65 per month if you’re uninsured or if your insurance plan does not cover Tirosint.
Does my insurance cover this?
- Our specialty pharmacies will work with your insurance provider and physician to determine the lowest cost option for you.
- You bet! Sign up for automatic refills and/or reminders with one of the specialty pharmacies.